AT2640 High Accuracy Low Power Barometer Module
The Atmodule AT2640-16A precision digital-output pressure
sensor uses smart sensor techniques to correct pressure readings
for temperature and linearity, achieving a total error band of under
0.1% FS (0.016 PSI) over the -58 F to +185 F temperature range.
The typical error band is 0.05% FS (0.008 PSI) over the -58 F to
+185 F temperature range. Static accuracy is better than 0.002 PSI.
The module contains an aerospace-grade silicon pressure sensor,
sensor interface electronics, a 21-bit A/D converter, EEPROM calibration
memory, and a sensor signal processor. Operating from a 3.3 volt
supply, the module is designed for board mounting with 8-pin micro
header connection. The module is media isolated and compatible with
air and oils. The wetted materials are stainless steel and silicon.
A parylene conformal coating protects the electronic circuitry.
- Low power device 3.3 volt operation at 2.0 mA
- Media isolation
- 0.10% FS total error over temperature all effects
- Very low long term drift
- Four-wire serial interface. Three-wire user interface
- Pressure measurement range 0 to 16.6 PSIA
- Digital temperature compensation and calibration
- Parylene conformal coating protects circuitry
- 80 mS conversion time
- 1.0 mS data access time
- 0.013% (0.002 PSI) static accuracy
- Barometers and altimeters
- Secondary air data computers
- Smart radios and GPS receivers
- Pressure transmitters
Call for more information.
< Back to Products
The Atmos AT2640
A pair of AT2640 Atmodules next
to their big brother, the AT2610